headerText

Me and My Selves: August. Lola. Charlie. Margot.

Logo Header

Aug 18, 2014

Cute Things from ModCloth

I was on Modcloth's site once again scrolling through so many cute items I so desperately want right now. But with a trip to New York on the way, these things will only make it to my wishlist for the moment. So many items sell out so I'm hoping to get my hands on something soon. Luckily they allow you to let them know that you really want something, and Modcloth will produce more of that item if enough people demand it.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pleased to make your acquaintance. I found your blog and bloglovin'.
      Your blog is awesome. I've added you to my Bloglovin feed.
      I'll definitely be keeping up with your posts.
      Enjoy your day,
      Z

      Delete